Thursday, March 19, 2026

Teaser: Caleb


✨TEASER: CALEB by @coraroseauthor releasing April 24th!  

#PreOrderNow

https://books2read.com/u/4En91A 


Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

🔥Touch Starved

🔥Opposites Attract

🔥Roommates

🔥Angst

🔥Found Family

🔥Extrovert/Introvert


I don’t let anyone in… I can’t afford to. But he’s the first person who makes me want to try.


My new roommate, Caleb, breezes into my life like unexpected sunshine lighting up the darkness. My secrets and sharp edges are built to keep people out.


But when he wraps his warm body around mine—needy and trusting—something in me cracks open and unfurls.


And the deeper Caleb sinks into my chest, the more I know I should push him away before he sees too much.


Before it’s too late. Because in the end, I know the truth will break us both.


✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review this awesome release: https://bit.ly/calebsignup


#mmromance #corarose @theauthor.agency



No comments:

Post a Comment

Release: One Night With Number Nineteen

ONE NIGHT WITH NUMBER NINETEEN Elise Faber Release Date: September 28 AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED It was suppose...