Monday, March 23, 2026

Teaser: When The Seasons Change


TEASER:  WHEN THE SEASONS CHANGE by @sheabrightonauthor releasing March 31st!


#PreOrderHere

https://a.co/d/012PAkCG


“We can’t. Not here.”

Her words held no urgency, no real dissent, but I had to check. “No?” I wasn’t so far gone that I would do something she didn’t want me to do.

Her eyes darted down the hallway, her pupils growing wider at the knowledge we were alone, but not alone. “We shouldn’t.”

Ahhh. Not the same thing at all. Still, I’d let her decide.

Shouldn’t is not no, Little Trouble.” 

What you will love about this book…

🔥Small Town

🔥Opposites Attract

🔥Billionaire MMC

🔥Immediate Attraction

🔥Sex before feelings

🔥Business with benefits

🔥"Too much" FMC but the MMC wants all of her

🔥Lust at first hang-up

🔥Large tight-knit family


INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review herehttps://bit.ly/wtscSBsignup


#smalltownromance #sheabrighton @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment

Teaser: Craving Sin

✨TEASER:  CRAVING SIN by @rileyhartwrites releasing August 27th!  #PreOrderNow https://geni.us/CravingSin Why you need to #ONECLICK this boo...