Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Teaser: The Brat


✨TEASER: THE BRAT by @serena_akeroyd releasing July 7th!

#PreOrderNow

https://books2read.com/OakwoodLegacyOn


Why you need to this book…

๐Ÿ”ฅAge Gap

๐Ÿ’™Marriage of convenience

๐Ÿ”ฅSecret Society

๐Ÿ’™Russian/Irish Mob adjacent

๐Ÿ”ฅNew Adult Dark College Romance

๐Ÿ’™Kidnapped Heroine

๐Ÿ”ฅRuthless Girl Boss heroine

๐Ÿ’™Second Gen

๐Ÿ”ฅGreat Banter

๐Ÿ’™She’s as bloodthirsty as he is

๐Ÿ”ฅHead of the Russian mafia x Bratva princess

๐Ÿ’™Grumpy Sunshine

๐Ÿ”ฅHe will burn the world down

๐Ÿ’™No 3rd act breakup


Victoria

The first time he sent me the decapitated head of my enemy, I fell in love.

No, it wasn’t exactly appropriate, but the world is dark and mine is only getting darker.

There’s a secret society seething behind my college’s preppy image—and I want in.

Who better to go to for help than my psychotic suitor, Maxim Lyanov?

The Veronians selected me to be the well-connected future wife of a brother.

I’ll play their games, prove my worth but the only person who’ll decide whose ring I wear is me.

They’re about to learn the hard way that I’m a brat and I’ve already chosen my man.

Cloaked in Maxim’s protection, I, Victoria Vasov, will be the next kingmaker.


✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review The Brat: https://bit.ly/thebratsignup 


#serenaakeroyd #mafiaromance @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment

Release: The Mage and his Brute

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น . Discover sparks and surprises i...