Friday, July 31, 2026

Book Blast: Security And Submission


❤️‍🔥 Secret Relationship
❤️‍🔥 He Falls First
❤️‍🔥 Damsel In Distress
❤️‍🔥 Hand Necklaces
❤️‍🔥 Fighting Feelings
❤️‍🔥 Friends With Benefits
Security and Submission by @goldeniangel has everything you're looking for in a hot new summer read!

Binge it here ðŸ‘‡

At this rate, I’m more likely to be murdered than married…

I’ve been cursed for as long as I can remember. Every single man who dates me finds the woman of his dreams… she’s just not me. We break up, he gets married, and I find another reason to never date again.

Until I accidentally steal that damn dog.

What follows is a bizarre series of events that lands me in the lap of a man who sets my body on fire – and the crosshairs of another who’s willing to kill me to get what he wants.

As the danger grows, falling in love could be a deadly distraction, but the deeper I get, the more I realize happily-ever-after might be something worth fighting for after all.

I just have to survive long enough to get there.

#booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #securityandsubmission #blackfoxsecuritydoms #romanticsuspense #contemporaryromance #eroticromance #bdsmromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #bookbuzz #booknews #booksofinstagram #bookstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teaser: Hunt Me

✨TEASER:   HUNT ME by @authoremlindsey & @ coraroseauthor releasing August 7th! #PreOrderNow https://books2read.com/u/ 388EGa   Why you ...