Releasing October 20, 2026
Promises.
They’re easy to make.
Even easier to break.
Which is why it’s nearly impossible for me to believe
a man I don’t know when he promises me the one thing I’ve always desired:
Freedom.
But when I risk everything by faking my death and showing up at his home,
he remains a man of his word,
vowing to help me escape the life I was forced into.
As I wait for my chance at a new beginning,
I offer to be the nanny for his little girl, never expecting her to steal half my heart,
while her father, a dangerous man who somehow becomes my safe haven, claims the other.
And for the first time in my life,
I’m forced to question what I want more:
The freedom I’ve always dreamed of…
Or the family I’ve never had.
There’s only one problem.
Even in death, my husband will find me.
And he’ll stop at nothing to destroy me.
But to get to me, he’ll have to go through the one man
willing to burn the world down to keep me safe.
The only man my heart has ever beat for:
Alessandro Alarie.
Cover Designer: ArtistaGráfico
Preorder your copy today!
Amazon US: https://a.co/d/02KQtRcA
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4wb0KVq
No comments:
Post a Comment