Thursday, July 16, 2026

Release: The Chosen


THE CHOSEN
by T.K. Leigh


NOW LIVE


 
NOW LIVE! The Chosen by T.K. Leigh is available now!
 
“WOW! …TK continues to amaze me as the queen of suspense.” – Goodreads reviewer
 
Amazing from start to finish!” – Goodreads reviewer
 
Website: 
https://bit.ly/4e5r25v
Amazon: https://amzn.to/4v94WoK
B&N: https://bit.ly/4fAAMpr
Kobo: https://bit.ly/4aqg3kE
Apple Books: https://apple.co/4xvx0Er
Universal: https://getbook.at/chosenTK
 
Add to your Goodreads TBR ➩ 
https://t.ly/jhLM7
 
She was supposed to be a pawn. Now I’ll burn down the world to keep her safe.
 
I thought I knew what evil looked like.
 
I was wrong.
 
For years, I believed Victor Kane was the monster at the center of everything...
 
The man pulling strings, destroying lives, and hunting the people I love.
 
I was prepared to burn down the world to stop him.
 
But Victor was only a distraction.
 
The truth is darker. Older. More sinister.
 
And it’s been watching me far longer than I ever realized.
 
Now Ariana is caught in the crosshairs of something far bigger than revenge.
 
Something that doesn’t just want power.
 
It wants obedience. Devotion. Sacrifice.
 
I’ve hunted monsters my entire life.
 
But this time, the monster isn’t in the shadows.
 
He’s been standing beside me all along.
 
The Chosen is the epic conclusion to The Hunter Trilogy, a dark captive romance. Grab your copy today.
 
Also available in The Hunter Trilogy
 
#1 The Hunter 
https://getbook.at/HunterTKL
#2 The Pawn https://getbook.at/PawnTKL

No comments:

Post a Comment