Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Excerpt: Love, But Wilder


EXCERPTLOVE, BUT WILDER by @the_cassiegraham releasing August 25th! 

#PreOrderHere 

https://a.co/d/04MY20tz 


“Fuck, McKenna, don’t look at me like that.”

Teeth clanging, tongues inviting, I demanded his mouth, hoping his threat manifested into action. His touch was all that mattered. This man, this glorious and confusing man, was mine for the taking.   

He unhooked his pinky from mine and moved it to my hips, setting my body on ablaze.

Biting his bottom lip gently, I gave it a slight tug, which caused him to groan, and I loved just how easily affected he was.  

Every kiss, every stroke of his tongue with mine, brought me closer to who I was supposed to be. It felt as if I had been waiting my entire life to find someone to kiss me that way – so fervently – so full of want, need and undeniable desire.

Declan took hold of me gently, placing both hands on the side of my face. He slowed his pace, and pulled away, placing a whisper of a kiss on my nose. 

I was panting, and I couldn’t help but smile when his sea glass eyes met mine. 

Declan lowered his voice, a husky growl to his tone. “McKenna . . .” His eyes narrowed on my mouth, and he brought his hand to my chin, exposing my neck. He lightly sucked and kissed, emanating a noise from deep within my throat I had never heard myself make before. Then, I felt the rough scrape of his teeth, a hint of pain scorching my skin. He had marked me, and I was his.

I held onto his shoulders as he explored my neck, my chest, my arms and my hands. He never went farther, but the promise of what he could do nearly had me shaking. 

When he pulled back, his eyes found the spot on my clavicle where his teeth marks had left indentations and his gaze softened. The tips of his fingers traced the depressions, admiring them like a work of art. “So beautiful.” He rested his forehead against mine, as he whispered, “You’re going to ruin me, McKenna Sawyer.”


#cassiegraham #paranormalromance @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment