Savannah Collins is a clever little con artist with a talent for trouble and a smile dangerous enough to bring a man to his knees.
But she scammed the wrong man.
If she had been smart, she would've run the moment she realized who I was.
If I were a better man, I would've let her.
But I'm not.
I'm a ruthless bastard who takes what he wants.
And I wanted her.
Caught stealing, I could have ruined her, sold her, destroyed her.
Instead, I gave her a choice. Work for me or lose it all.
She doesn't belong in my world.
My enemies could use her to destroy me.
It doesn’t matter. Because somewhere between the lies and the chaos, Savannah became mine.
Mine to protect.
Mine to possess.
Mine to keep.
Pity the man who tries to take her from me.
Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon: https://bit.ly/4fro5gg
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4fDnYNf
No comments:
Post a Comment