Friday, August 28, 2026

Teaser: Callous Shot


✨TEASER: CALLOUS SHOT by @authorbeccasteele releasing September 24th!

#PreOrderNow

https://mybook.to/callousshot 


Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

🖤M/M standalone

🏒enemies to lovers

🖤rival hockey teams

🏒morally grey

🖤college romance

🏒hockey romance

🖤crime boss son x lawyer's son

🏒obsessed with each other


Daniel Hoyton has been a thorn in my side for as long as I can remember. We play for rival hockey teams. We attend rival universities. Our families are on opposite sides of the law. 


I hate him, with his irritatingly smug smile, his arrogance, and his inability to take anything seriously.

I want to wipe that smile from his face with my fist.

…Or my mouth.


I can’t decide if I want to punch him or kiss him, and it’s beginning to be a problem. A problem with big consequences. Not only is he completely wrong for me, but his family and friends are under investigation…and my uncle is in charge of the operation. 


I know we’re going to crash and burn.

But I can’t seem to stay away from the flames.


✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review here: https://bit.ly/CALLOUSSHOTSIGNUP


#beccasteele #hockeyromance #spicyromance @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment