✨TEASER: ROOKIE MOVES by @jodioliverauthor releasing September 24th!
#PreOrderHere
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
🏒college hockey
🩵teammates to lovers
🏒friends with benefits
🩵“teach me”/spicy lessons
🏒protective mc
🩵secret relationship
🏒mm romance
Colby
For almost ten years, the world of hockey has had their eyes on me, watching my every move.
I’m projected to be the first overall pick in the NHL draft this summer, and have been nicknamed a franchise altering talent.
But with high praise comes a lot of pressure I can’t escape, and has resulted in me being a rookie in more ways than one.
The only problem is there’s only one person I feel safe with, and I'm pretty sure there are rules about not crushing on your teammate.
Tyler
Ever since I met Colby, I’ve kept an eye on him. No one should have to put up with the pressure the world has laid on his gorgeous shoulders and the defeated look in his beautiful eyes.
But you shouldn’t notice these things about your teammates.
So when Colby asks me to teach him everything I know in the bedroom because I’m the only one he feels safe with?
I should say no, but there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for Colby McKay.
I should’ve known it wouldn’t be as simple as a friends with benefits arrangement.
✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up here to promote this awesome release: https://bit.ly/
#jodioliver #hockeyromance #mmromance @theauthor.agency
No comments:
Post a Comment