Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Blurb Reveal: Flawless to Fithy


🖤 DARK COWBOY BLURB REVEAL ðŸ”¥
Check out the official synopsis of Flawless to Filthy by Janine Infante Bosco, then preorder your copy at the retailer of your choice!

Everyone knows that on Fallen Meadows Ranch, passion runs deep and second chances must be earned...

Jude

When you're born and raised on the wrong side of the tracks, a smooth ride through life is a luxury you can't afford. That's why I break my back to keep the ranch equipment running. My life is hard, but it's also honest, and I've accepted that it doesn't have a happy ending. How could it when Genevieve Montgomery is my biggest regret?

Then a rare night out with the guys from the ranch lands me face-to-face with the woman I've never been able to forget. She's still just as flawless as the day she walked out of my life, and if the sparkling rock on her finger isn't enough of a reality check, meeting her polished fiancé—a local politician who expects my vote—certainly is.

I can stay in my lane and respect that she'll always be out of my league. But as campaign season heats up, she gets a taste of my rough and rowdy world, and to my surprise, this perfectly put together good girl isn't afraid to get a little filthy.

Then everything explodes. Genevieve's fiancé is hell-bent on taking down the Fallen Demons MC, and he doesn't care who gets caught in the crossfire. When the truth comes out, suddenly I'm protecting her from the biggest mistake of her life, but I'll be damned if I let anyone ruin her twice. 

Preorder Flawless to Filthy here ðŸ‘‡

About Janine
USA Today bestselling author Janine Infante Bosco lives in New York City, she has always loved reading and writing. When she was thirteen, she began to write her own stories and her passion for writing took off as the years went on. At eighteen, she even wrote a full screenplay with dreams of one day becoming a member of the Screen Actors Guild.

Janine writes emotionally charged novels with an emphasis on family bonds, strong willed female characters, and alpha male men who will do anything for the women they love. She loves to interact with fans and fellow avid romance readers like herself.

She is proud of her success as an author and the friendships she's made in the book community but her greatest accomplishment to date would be her two sons Joseph and Paul.

Find Janine Online

No comments:

Post a Comment