Friday, September 4, 2026

Book Blast: Sparrow


Two dangerous men. One broken girl. A promise she never saw coming.
Get your copy of Sparrow by @quinn.marlowe.smokeshow today!


One moment I’m eating dinner with friends, and the next I’m kidnapped and dumped in a town I’ve never heard of. Where I know no one.

Then I see a face I recognize.

Head of the local motorcycle club, Mars Hawke is rough enough to run it with an iron fist. And he takes one look at me, lost and terrified, and claims me as his own. He’s possessive and dangerous, yes. But also playful.

Devoted

When he brings his best friend into the picture, I find his complete opposite. Orion is dark. Brooding. Tattooed and silent and the ultimate temptation. If Mars is wildfire, Orion is the darkness after it burns.

They’re both deadly and far too dangerous for someone like me, but when trouble suddenly catches up with me, they jump to my rescue, and I’m faced with a choice.

And when they say they’ll burn the mountain down before giving me back… I believe them.

Because I’ve never felt so safe before. Like I’m finally seen.

Finally home.

#booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #tabooromance #bikerromance #stepfamilyromance #mfmromance #hakweswood #sparrow #romancenovels #romancebooks #booksofinstagram #bookstagram

@1852media

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Blitz : Uprising

Uprising J.E. Rizzo (Fitzjohn Duology, #1) Publication date: September 1st 2026 Genres: Adult, Historical England, 1381 AD: Blanche...