Monday, September 14, 2026

Cover Reveal: After The Snap


✨It’s cover reveal day for AFTER THE SNAP by @ajalexanderauthor releasing October 15th

#PreOrderNow 

https://geni.us/afterthesnapvalor

Why you will love this book…

🏈NFL Quarterback × Coach's Daughter

💜One Night Stand

🏈Forced Proximity

💜Forbidden Romance

🏈Found Family

💜Mental Health Rep

🏈Interracial Romance

💜Caretaking MMC

🏈Praise Kink 

💜He Falls First…and Harder

One night with a beautiful stranger is supposed to be exactly what I need to forget that my NFL career is hanging on by a thread. No last names, no strings, no expectations. Just two people having a little fun before going their separate ways.

At least, that’s the plan.

Problem number one. I definitely want more.
Problem number two. She disappears before the sun.
Problem number three. I can’t stop thinking about her.

Surely the universe is done with me now.
The universe: Bet.
Because the woman of my dreams is my coach’s daughter, who I absolutely can’t have.

Pretending our night together never happened is probably the smartest thing either of us could do, but I’ve never been good at walking away from something I want.

And I absolutely want her.

✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up here to promote this awesome release: https://bit.ly/AFTERTHESNAPSIGNUP

Cover Credit: Bookin it designs

#coverreveal #ajalexander #sportsromance @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Reveal: After The Snap

✨It’s cover reveal day for  AFTER THE SNAP  by @ ajalexander author releasing  October 15th !  #PreOrderNow  https://geni.us/afterthesnapval...