Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Cover Reveal: Wildlife Lies

Tina Saxon has revealed the cover for Wildfire Lies!


Releasing November 10, 2026


My brother’s best friend was my first crush.

My first what-if.

My first mistake.

If I'd known falling into bed with the guy I’d spent years crushing on would be the spark to blow up my world, I would've run in the opposite direction. Instead, it made me the perfect target, and I was there to take the fall.

They said I started the fire. 

That I killed a man.

The jury agreed.

My guilty verdict ignited a wildfire that burned straight through my future and left me with nothing but a prison sentence.

Ten years later, I’ve rebuilt my life. I’m happy and whole—at least that’s what I tell myself. It’s hard to live your life carefree with a Felony charge hanging over your head.

When a death drags me back home, I’m forced to face the town that nearly destroyed me—and the boy I once loved. He’s a firefighter now, rugged and country, with that same damn sexy smile that used to make my cheeks flush. I learned my lesson the first time, so I want nothing to do with him now. Except that hero mentality of his has decided I need his protection.

Someone knows what really happened that day. And the closer I get to finding the truth, the harder it is to stay away from the one man who has no idea who I had to become, or what it cost me.

 

Some lies don’t stay buried. 

And this time…we both might burn.


Cover Designer: Y'all That Graphic  


Preorder your copy today!

Amazon US: https://mybook.to/wildfirelies  

Amazon Worldwide: https://mybook.to/wildfirelies      


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3VlU1e6 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Teaser: Bees, Blogs, And Blushes

✨ TEASER:  BEES, BLOGS, AND BLUSHES  by @sawyerbennett123 releasing  November 3 ! #PreOrderNow https://geni.us/SB_Blushes Why you will love ...