Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Excerpt: Fallen Rook


EXCERPTFALLEN ROOK by @authorljshen releasing September 22!

#PreOrderHere 
🖤 Pre-order deluxe edition and get freebieshttp://bloombooks.com/fallen-rook-preorder.html
♥️ Walmart exclusive: http://shor.by/00WF
🖤  Audiobook (full cast): http://amzn.to/4uTMVKV

I couldn’t take it anymore. 

I whirled around, stalked the short distance toward him, grabbed the back of his neck roughly, and slammed my lips against his, cutting off the incoherent stream of words. 

An awkward oomph escaped him. The taste of tobacco, beer, and undetectable sweetness invaded my senses all at once. I grabbed the back of his head, thrusting my tongue into his mouth, wedging my thigh between his legs, applying pressure to his swelling cock. I was hard, too. Of course I was hard. He was fucking gorgeous, a fact I never denied, but never let cloud my judgment, either. 

His tongue traced mine in an open-mouthed kiss, erotic and indulgent, just like the man himself. I met him with my own personality—demanding, aggressive, unhinged beneath the buttoned-down facade. I swallowed down his needy, slutty groans, dominating his mouth, his body, his soul. We grappled, him pushing at my chest to earn some of his dominance back, me returning his thrust with double the force. He grinned into our kiss, liking the way it felt being with someone his own size. I felt his smile in more than just my mouth. I waited for him to freak out and bolt, but all he did was deepen the kiss between harsh, desperate pants, bucking his hips to press his erection against my thigh in the middle of the goddamn street. 

Jesus fuck, he tasted good. Better than good. Divine. How long had it been since I’d eaten someone’s face like this? Two years? Five years? Ten?

Don’t think about it. It doesn’t matter. 

I needed to stop. 

Shit. 

Fuck. 

Dammit! 

Even though I’d been out for twenty years now, I didn’t do public displays of affection. 

More specifically, I didn’t do affection. 

Come to think about it, I did not do public, either.


#comingsoon #ljshen #theauthoragency @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment