Friday, September 4, 2026

Excerpt: Monstrous Serpent


EXCERPT: MONSTROUS SERPENT by @evolsenbooks releasing September 8!

#PreOrderHere : https://amazon.com/dp/B0G53GB4J9
Preorder the B&N Paperback exclusive: 
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/monstrous-serpent-ev-olsen/1149865612

Someone pounds on our door. “You two shitheads open up.”

Rua.

The pounding gets louder. “Open up, open up, open up!”

I grunt. “He’s making a real case to be the next person I chase through the woods who doesn’t come out.”

Atlas chuckles, but it’s low, barely there. He lifts his head off my shoulder and wipes his eyes.

I get up, stomping toward the door, then hurl it open. “What?”

Rua is bent over, wheezing, tears running down his face.

Shin is leaning against the wall beside him, scrolling through his phone. He doesn’t bother to look up. “Jenkins smashed the windshield of your truck.”

My grip tightens on the doorframe, muscles in my neck cording.

Atlas appears beside me. “How does he even know which truck is ours?”

Rua straightens, taking a second to catch his breath. “Shaw told him. Jenkins was heading over to the Charger. Lucky for Jenkins. You know how territorial Shaw is when it comes to Reyes. It would’ve been a bloodbath.”

I cross my arms. “And you just watched.”

Rua waggles his brows. “No. I recorded it.”

Atlas shoves past me. “You're both fucking assholes.”

Shin rolls his eyes, tucking his phone into his pocket. “He had a bat.”

A growl rumbles up my throat as I stalk to my room to grab my helmet and keys. I spent two days cleaning the damn truck. Waxing it too. I step back out and glare at Atlas. “Let’s go.”

“Where?”

“To teach our Little Titan a lesson.”


#comingsoon #evolsen #mmmromance @theauthor.agency

No comments:

Post a Comment