Thursday, September 17, 2026

Excerpt Reveal: For Your Touch Only


★★★EXCERPT REVEAL★★★

 

Get your first look into For Your Touch Only, the all-new forced proximity, secret identity, stripper x club owner, touch her and die romance by bestselling author Tinia Montford! Mark your calendars for October 27th…The Pink Mirage is waiting for you to come in. 

 

Pre-order your copy today → https://a.co/d/04aW5OOD

 

Add For Your Touch Only to Goodreads → https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/254956429-for-your-touch-only?ref=nav_sb_ss_1_28

 

Influencers, sign up for the promotional tour here → https://airtable.com/app4GlTDeohpr2Y8x/shr9LHkVYefZkaMix

 

Want to keep up with all things Tinia? Sign up for her Newsletter here → https://tiniamontford.com/newsletter/

 

“I love you!” Jakai yelled.

Tassia froze. Then she laughed again but it sounded more manicale, as if she was unraveling with each fraying.

“Love?”

The word tasted bitter in her mouth.

“Love?” she repeated. “What the fuck do you know about love?”

“Tassia, listen I know what this all may seem like. I wanted to tell you, I tried to tell you—”

“No.” Tassia was pissed when one tear escaped her eye and she quickly wiped it away. “You don't get to say that.”

“Baby, please—”

“You don't get to say that after this. You sat up here watching me.”

“Tassia—”

“You manipulated my feelings.”

“I never manipulated—”

“Bullshit!”

Jakai's jaw tightened.

“You deliberately hid who you were.”

“Because I was trying to protect—”

Her hand connected with a sickening thud against his face, her knuckles white and her body rigid with a primal, animalistic urge.

“Damn,” Rabbit muttered under his breath, and she heard footsteps rushed behind her. She assumed, Killamac but Rabbit waved him down.

Slowly, Jakai looked back at her.

The side of his face was already turning red.

“Tassia—”

Tears streamed down her face as she slapped him, harder, the sting of impact mirroring the ache in her heart. Jakai rocked back half a step.

Still he didn't respond. Didn't block it. Didn't touch her. Didn't defend himself. That somehow made it worse.

Tears blurred her vision.

“Stop saying my name.”

Her voice broke.

“You knew everything, and I know nothing. Now you claim to love me? But I don't even know who the hell loved me.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teaser : Pride, Prejudice and Pledging

🌟🌟OUT NOW!!🌟🌟 Love your romance with a dash of Austen-inspired yearning? Listen to Pride, Prejudice and Pledging available on audiobook ...