▼

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Pre-Order Boost: The Spare


Releasing October 22, 2026


Step 1: Stop partying. 
Step 2: Save my family vineyard. 
Step 3: Find a fake wife before time and money run out.

Everyone in town knows Samuel Lee is a reckless playboy who lives in his successful older brother's shadow. And honestly? I’ve accepted that. Why bother trying when everyone expects you to fail? 

If you're going to be labeled “The Spare,” you might as well have a good time doing it.

But when my grandfather’s will drops a bombshell, the party comes to a screeching halt. His legacy hangs on one impossible condition. 

I have to settle down, marry, and prove it’s real. 

With time running out and my pockets running dry, there’s only one woman who can make this work. And I’ll need a damn miracle to convince her to wear my wedding ring. 

Because Alexis Patterson despises the very ground I walk on. 

This is more than marrying my old childhood friend. If I manage to persuade this strong willed beauty to consider this, how do I walk away when it’s over? 

I’m certain when the lines between fake and real begin to blur, it will be torture. I already know I want it all: the vineyard, the town’s respect, and the love of the one woman who was always supposed to be by my side.


Preorder your copy today!

Amazon US: https://bit.ly/4h6WgsW   


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4h5HYZB 




No comments:

Post a Comment