Two weeks of peace. That's all I got.
After defeating the Harvesters, I thought my biggest challenge would be functioning on zero sleep with three-month-old triplets. Lucky for me, supernatural motherhood has a few more surprises in store.
Like ghost children appearing in my nursery. Translucent kids with haunting silver eyes, begging for help I don't know how to give. And the thing that's hunting them is also hunting my babies.
Of course, I can't just let lost souls suffer. So despite the warnings, despite the cost (hello, instant aging), I perform a ritual to help them cross over. Because that's what we do in this family—we help, even when it's stupid.
Big mistake. Huge.
Turns out, saving those echo children caught the attention of something ancient. Something that's been stealing convergence-born children for centuries, trapping them in a place between worlds. And my triplets? They're broadcasting their location like a magical lighthouse.
Now I've got a choice: hide and hope this thing gets bored, or figure out what the hell it's building with all those stolen children before it comes for mine.
You know me. I'm not great at hiding.
So even though I'm sleep deprived, it's time to go on offense and take the fight to an entity that can literally reshape reality. With a network of questionable allies, a familiar who thinks I'm insane, and a husband who's definitely not thrilled about me using our babies as bait.
What could possibly go wrong?
If you like snarky heroines who make terrible decisions for the right reasons, found family that fights together, and cosmic threats that require more than punching, you'll love Postpartum Spells & Infant Hells.
Thursday, October 8, 2026
Book Blast: Postpartum Spells & Infant Hells
IT'S A BRAND NEW MYSTICAL MIDLIFE IN MAINE RELEASE!
Postpartum Spells & Infant Hells by @author_brendatrim is here!
#booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #pwf #midlifefiction #paranormalwomensfiction #womensmidlifefiction #urbanfantasy #supernaturalfiction #mysticalmidlifeinmaine #booksofinstagram #bookstagram
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Release: Knot a Word
✨ Let's celebrate! It’s release day for KNOT A WORD by @ danigrimesauthor! Grab the completed Mirror Lake series now in KU! Grab it H...
-
Trailbreaker (Prairie Nightingale) by Ruthie Knox and Annie Mare About Trailbreaker Trailbreaker (Prairie Nightingale) Mystery 2n...
-
Pleats & Poison: A Craft and Ghost Cozy Mystery (A Dress Designer Cozy Mystery Series) by Lucinda Race About Pleats & Poison ...
-
Children’s Books → Health, Safety & Daily Life Date Published: September 9, 2025 Fire can feel scary — but with Rick and Dan, chi...
No comments:
Post a Comment