Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Cover Reveal: Chasing Shadows


Releasing December 3, 2026


No kissing. No strings. No exceptions. 

 

That's the plan to create the family I’ve always wanted on my own terms, no husband necessary. 

I never expected the donor to be Isaiah Walker — the man who broke my heart twelve years ago and has been running from that wreckage ever since.

Our arrangement is simple. We do just enough to make a baby before we go our separate ways.

 

But Isaiah’s done running. And the more time we spend together, the harder it is to remember why I need to keep this single dad at arm’s length.

 

Between a corporate land grab threatening everything I’ve built, a secret that could tear Isaiah’s family apart, and feelings I thought were buried long ago, I’m starting to worry that a baby and a broken heart aren’t the only things on the line.

 

Chasing Shadows is a single dad, second chance, forced proximity romance that features a daredevil cowboy and a wildlife rescuer. If you enjoy found families, adorable pets, and small-town secrets, this one is for you!

Cover Designer: Najla Qamber

Photographer: Wander Aguiar  


Preorder your copy today!

Amazon US: https://bit.ly/46uML1U  

Amazon Worldwide: https://geni.us/ChasingShadows_ebook      


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4gUsado 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Release: The Promise of the Gilded Flame

Title: The Promise of the Gilded Flame Author: Jen L. Grey Genre: Romantasy Publication Date: Oct. 8 th , 2026 Hosted by: Lady Amber's P...