Releasing November 10, 2026
Gage Van Horn hates me.
Or at least, that’s what he wants me to believe.
He’s made my life hell at Stonewall University, and now that the cracks in my perfect little façade are starting to show, he seems determined to tear the rest of it apart.
Especially when he becomes my tutor.
Every study session turns into a battle. His hands burn me with every touch, his mouth leaves my knees trembling, and that wicked tongue of his makes me forget why I’m supposed to hate him.
But Gage sees things no one else does.
He sees past the fake smiles, the wild parties, and the reckless-girl exterior. He sees the loneliness I’ve spent years hiding.
And when the past I thought I’d buried comes back for me, he becomes the only thing standing between me and a dangerous enemy.
Someone is watching me.
Following me.
Getting closer.
Now, the man who spent years trying to break me will do anything to keep someone else from finishing the job.
Even if protecting me destroys him.
Cover Designer: Arts by Juan
Preorder your copy today!
Amazon US: https://bit.ly/4dKu9yX
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4dXzsLx
No comments:
Post a Comment