Friday, October 9, 2026

Teaser: Carved By Fate


✨TEASER: CARVED BY FATE by @authorashtonbrooks releasing November 13th!

#PreOrderHere 

https://books2read.com/cbf 


What you will find inside...

🖤enemies to lovers

🔒amnesia

☠️secret society

🌊collegiate swimming

👑touch her and die

🔥witches/reapers

🩶demons/angels


In the darkness, I thought I’d found the light.


Instead, I found betrayal.


Without my memory, I was an easy pawn—gullible, vulnerable, and desperate for redemption.


But with one cruel twist of fate, those memories begin to trickle back in. As each piece of my past clicks into place, I’m discovering that the truth isn’t always what it seems… and the one person worth giving my heart to is the same man who shattered it before.


Madden has been keeping secrets, ones that walk a dangerous line between life and death. But those secrets aren’t the only evil waiting for us. Other forces are already in motion, and the world we were born to protect hangs in the balance.


As my power surges stronger than ever, it longs to reclaim what was always ours—a soul bond. Madden and I may have been carved by fate, but magic always demands a price.


And he’ll soon learn that I’m keeping a secret of my own.


For breaking what should have been sacred…


His blood is owed.


✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review here: https://bit.ly/CARVEDBYFATESIGNUP


✨Start this duet now with Written in Flesh, available in KU, here: https://books2read.com/wif 


#comingsoon #ashtonbrooks #paranormalromance @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment

Release: Knot a Word

✨ Let's celebrate! It’s release day for KNOT A WORD  by @ danigrimesauthor! Grab the completed Mirror Lake series now in KU!   Grab it H...