#PreOrderHere
https://readerlinks.com/l/
Why you will love this book…
🌲Obsessive/Possessive MMC
🖤Unhinged Serial Killer
🌲Dark Holiday Romance
🖤Found Family
🌲Revenge & Ruin
🖤Forced Proximity
🌲Secret/Hidden Trauma
🖤Touch Her and ☠️
🌲Who Hurt You
🖤Wounded Hero/Wounded Heroine
🌲Dark Devotion
Twelve days of Christmas. Zero days of mercy.
One, two, he’s coming for you.
Christmas has always been about family.
Then he decided to make mine part of his game.
Twelve days until Christmas. Nine gifts on his list.
Three, four, blood on the floor.
Every box arrives wrapped in ribbon, addressed to
someone my little lamb loves and filled with the
one thing that can still destroy them.
Five, six, his dirtiest tricks.
A memory he stole.
A secret he kept.
A wound he knows exactly how to reopen.
Seven, eight, seal your fate.
He calls himself the Pied Piper.
He thinks he can pull every person Ella fought
to save back into the darkness they crawled out of.
Nine, ten, I’ll make him beg for the end.
He forgot who he’s playing with.
I’m Death. I’ve spent years teaching monsters what happens
when they touch what’s mine.
Eleven, twelve, I am his personal hell.
I have until Christmas morning to cut the strings before he tears
my family apart. Because if I fail, he won’t just take her from me.
He’ll make sure she watches everyone she loves fall first.
I’m not running out of patience.
I’m running out of mercy.
Christmas in the Shadows is a pitch-black Christmas dark romance featuring a possessive serial-killer vigilante, obsessive devotion, touch-her-and-die protection, a found family under siege, twisted gifts, buried secrets, psychological suspense, vengeance, and a countdown to Christmas morning.
Christmas in the Shadows is Book 5 in the Shadows series and is NOT a standalone. It is highly recommended to read Books 1–4 first due to significant spoilers.
✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review here: https://bit.ly/CITSSIGNUP
✨Start The Shadows series now, available in KU https://amzn.to/4AbzjO8
#jaowenby #darkholidayromance @theauthor.agency
No comments:
Post a Comment