Wednesday, October 1, 2025

Excerpt Reveal: Poppy Kisses

 

✨EXCERPT: POPPY KISSES by @mariejohnstonwriter releasing October 7!

#PreOrderHere 

https://geni.us/poppykisses 


“You need a husband to get the house of your dreams?” 
She nodded, and her gaze strayed to the window like she was imagining working in the home that could be hers if she had a wedding ring. “It probably needs some work. Linda’s been renting it, and the current tenants are out at the end of May. She said the place could use some updating, and I don’t have the time or the funds.” 
She needed a husband and a contractor. I needed a proofreader and a project that could really get my name out there. The Perez house was a gem in Coal Haven. If I could tie my name to those renovations…
No. That was crazy. 
Or it was the leap I needed to finally secure the job that would give me the stability and flexibility I needed to be a single dad to my son. “I have an idea.” 

#mariejohnston #bookstagram #booktok #spicyromance @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment

Release: The Mage and his Brute

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 . Discover sparks and surprises i...