Tuesday, March 3, 2026

Teaser: Vigilante


✨TEASER: VIGILANT by @coraroseauthor & @larktaylorauthor releasing March 20th!  

#PreOrderNow

https://mybook.to/VigilantTF


Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

🔥Bi-Awakening

🖤Primal K!nk

🔥Boss/employee

🖤Neo falls first, Wylder falls harder

🔥Possessive/Protective MC

🖤Secret Society

⁠🔥Touch Him & D!e


As the eldest brother and leader of The Firm, I take my responsibilities very seriously. There’s nothing I won’t do to keep my family safe. Staying vigilant, always thinking ten steps ahead, and holding the pieces of my life together with steady hands. Control is everything, because if I loosen my grip for even a moment, the darkness I’ve buried inside will claw its way free.

Everything is stable. Predictable. Safe.

Until Neo.

He’s a distraction I can’t afford but a temptation I can’t seem to ignore. My darkness is drawn to him; it wants to be set free.
And as our enemies close in, Neo becomes the one variable I can’t control… and the one risk I find myself wanting to take. Because for the first time, surrendering to the dark doesn’t feel like weakness.

It feels a lot like love.

✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review this awesome release: https://bit.ly/vigilantsignup


#corarose #larktaylor #mmromance @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Blitz: The Academy War

The Academy War Sean Scarborough Publication date: October 1st 2026 Genres: Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Young Adult Three colleges, thre...