Thursday, July 30, 2026

Excerpt: Heal Me,Love Me


 EXCERPT: HEAL ME, LOVE ME by @authorkimberlyknight & @rachellynadams releasing August 3rd! Pre-Order now at your favorite book vendor as it will be exclusive to Amazon on release day! 


#PreOrderNow

Amazon https://a.co/d/0aP00Kac 

Apple https://apple.co/4b8fn3H 

Nook https://bit.ly/4alb3Om 

Kobo https://bit.ly/44usF6U  


When we reached the airport, the sun was shining over the terminal. Cars stopped in the drop-off zone, trunks popped open, and people dragged suitcases to the curb, trying to look more awake than they felt.

I found an open spot and parked. Rowan reached for the door handle first, and then I got out too. I walked around to the back of the car and lifted his suitcase and gym bag from the trunk while he adjusted his backpack’s strap. People walked past us toward the sliding glass door, not paying any attention to us as we stood on the sidewalk and stared at each other. He studied my face, taking his time, as I did the same with him. He looked tired, his hair was a mess, and his mouth was set in that stubborn way it got when he was trying not to let too much show.

It was annoying how much I loved him.

I’d spent years telling myself Rowan was something I’d survived, a mistake that taught me not to trust the good shit when things finally went my way.

Now he was standing in front of me, a boarding pass on his phone and my hoodie in his bag, and all I could think was that I’d finally gotten him back, just in time to have him leave all over again.

He reached for me, and my arms went around his back as his wrapped around my waist. I pressed my face into his neck, breathing him in like I could savor his scent until I saw him again.

“I don’t want to let go,” I whispered.

“Me either.”

“Then don’t make me do it first.”

He hugged me harder. “Okay.”

💙Start book 1 in this duet, Fight Me, Break Me, available now in KU https://a.co/d/0aSoP40p 


#coverreveal #kimberlyknight #rachellynadams #mmromance @theauthor.agency

No comments:

Post a Comment