Thursday, July 30, 2026

Teaser: His Last Will


✨TEASER: HIS LAST WILL by @alexevansauthor releasing August 26th!

#PreOrderHere 

https://mybook.to/HisLastWill 


Why you need to #ONECLICK this book...
🥀MMF

🥀Contracted Marriage

🥀Dark Hockey 

🥀Secret Society 

🥀Hurt/Comfort 

🥀Stalking

🥀Enemies to Lovers 

🥀Stepbrothers


I vow to make your life a living hell. 


In his last will and testament, he signed me over to him. 


Now I’m contracted to marry my dead boyfriend’s stepbrother. The new heir of The Araneae Order.


The man determined to ruin me - dismantle me, piece by piece - is now my fiancé.


A bastard claimed only for the blood running through his veins.


Aiden. Reaper for The Order. 


Known for stalking his prey from the shadows. 


Injecting them with his venom. Playing with his victims. Reveling when they break. 


A predator hellbent on seeking his revenge.


Whose sole focus is now on me.


Joining him in the shadows might be the only way I survive.


Til death do us part.


✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review here: https://bit.ly/HISLASTWILLSIGNUP


#mmfromance #alexevans @theauthor.agency

No comments:

Post a Comment