Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Excerpt: They Don’t Know About Us


✨EXCERPT: THEY DON’T KNOW ABOUT US by @not_choe.typicalwriter releasing July 28th!


#PreOrderNow

https://a.co/d/0gLhvUwx 


“You really love me, don’t you?”

His head rears back. “Of course I do. Why would you say it like it’s up for debate?”

“I just…sometimes, I find it hard to believe—” He starts to interrupt me when I hold my hand up. “Just let me finish.”

“Okay,” he says, gesturing a hand in my direction.

“I guess what I’m trying to say is that…thank you for loving me when, at times, I find it difficult to love myself. I think when I see the way you love me, a part of me believes maybe I’m not that hard to love.”

“You aren’t,” he says, jumping at his chance to finally say the words he’s been holding at the tip of his tongue. “You really aren’t hard to love. Loving you has been the most natural and simple thing in the entire world. Like breathing.”

#jeanniechoe #secondchanceromance @theauthor.agency

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release: Beaches and Bites

Beaches and Bites by @avathorne_author is now available! What to expect: ​🦈Rivals to Lovers ☀️Shark Shifter MMC ​🦈Witch FMC ☀️Small Beach ...