✨It’s cover reveal day for ALLEGIANT by @coraroseauthor & @larktaylorauthor releasing September 10th!
#PreOrderNow
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
🔥Grumpy/Sunshine
🖤Assassin/Dancer
🔥Hurt/Comfort
🖤Stalking
🔥Found Family
🖤Touch Him and Die
🔥Secret Society
🖤MM Romance
Some ghosts never stop haunting you.
Mine wears the face of the only boy who ever knew the real me.
His blood stains my conscience, and the guilt I carry keeps everyone in my life at arm's length. I don't deserve love. I don't deserve forgiveness. After what I've done, I only deserve the darkness.
Then a handsome lumberjack of a stranger walks into my dance studio. And I crave him. I need him.
Not to save me, or to fix me. I need him to help me forget. Just for a little while. Samson Buckingham is the perfect distraction.
But getting involved is dangerous. Not because of his family ties or the violence he's clearly capable of, but because I promised myself I'd never let anyone get close again. And Samson is the only man who could make me risk unearthing the parts of me long buried…
✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review this awesome release: https://bit.ly/ALLEGIANTSIGNUP
#coverreveal #corarose #larktaylor #mmromance @theauthor.agency
No comments:
Post a Comment