✨It’s cover reveal day for ASYSTOLE by @jillian_wray_author releasing September 24th!
#PreOrderNow
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
🚁Friends to Lovers
🩺Surgical Resident x Helicopter Pilot
🚁Bi-Awakening
🩺F*ck It
🚁Workplace Romance
🩺Cheating (not between MMCs)
LOGAN
I excel at running from my problems and my past.
Unfortunately, I’m also really good at running straight into trouble.
While trying to get as far away as possible from the man who broke my heart, I ended up sharing an apartment with his fiancé’s best friend.
I’m determined to keep Chase at arm’s length, but Chase is determined to get inside my skin. Who knew straight guys with long term girlfriends were so into platonic cuddling?
Chase’s stressful days as a medical resident have me doting like an eager housewife—which is ridiculous…
Until we cross a line, and I’m left wondering what’s crazier: Chase still thinking he’s straight, or me thinking this could end in anything other than heartbreak.
CHASE
Ninety-hour weeks as a general surgery resident leave me hollow and mentally fried, so when running into an old acquaintance offers me a break I desperately need, I jump at the opportunity.
As the Life Flight helicopter pilot for Boston Memorial, I expected to see Logan from time to time.
What I wasn’t expecting was to become his roommate so soon after reconnecting.
Nor was I expecting my platonic feelings for him to turn into something… more.
I blame it on my need for physical touch and the long-distance relationship I have with my girlfriend.
Until a kiss with Logan at the stroke of a New Year’s midnight changes everything.
I need Logan in ways I never imagined, but by the time I figure that out, it may be too late.
Asystole is book one in the Boston Memorial series. It can be read as a complete standalone but does feature characters from—and contains light spoilers for—Avalanche (Part of the Ricochet Ridge series).
✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up here https://bit.ly/ASYSTOLESIGNUP
Cover Credit:
@CJOWOART
#coverreveal #jilliandwray #mmromance @theauthor.agency
No comments:
Post a Comment