Thursday, August 6, 2026

Cover Reveal: River & Rue


✨It’s cover reveal day for RIVER & RUE by @lm.halloran releasing September 3rd!

 

#PreOrderNow

https://a.co/d/0foI2wh6

 

Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

🔥Best Friend's Brother

🔥Forced Proximity

🔥Fighting as Foreplay

🔥All the Yearning

🔥Slow Burn

🔥Soulmate Magic

 

Everyone knows falling for your best friend’s brother is a disaster waiting to happen...

 

Good thing I can’t stand him.

 

River Ashburn has all the makings of a main character — striking looks, seductive charm, and a career as modern art's reigning prince. But to me, he’s a villain.

 

For the last nine years, the only passion we've shared is mutual loathing. As for the other tension I occasionally feel around him? That's just my body confusing fury with foreplay. Easy to ignore.

 

Until a plot twist changes everything.

 

When I arrive for my writing residency at a secluded retreat in Northern California, the last person I expect to cross paths with is River. Now he's derailing my dream from the other side of a paper-thin wall.

 

Seeing him every day is a distraction I don't need. Listening to him shower? Torture. But the real danger of forced proximity is a truth unveiled over days and weeks: beneath our hostility is powerful chemistry.

 

With every shared smile, vulnerable confession, and not-so-accidental touch, the magic between us grows. So does my fear.

 

Writing happy endings isn't the same as believing in them, and surrendering my heart means risking more than I can afford to lose.

 

Except River isn’t the villain in my story anymore.

 

He’s the hero.

 

And he’s about to steal my pen.

_________________________

 

If you love banter, slow burn tension, summer camp vibes, emotional romance with humor, and a hero who falls first and hard, you won’t want to miss RIVER & RUE.

 

INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review this awesome release: https://bit.ly/RIVERRUESIGNUP

 

#coverreveal #lmhalloran #forcedproximityromance @theauthor.agency

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Reveal:Together Is Where We Belong

✨It’s cover reveal day for TOGETHER IS WHERE WE BELONG by @authorharperfaith releasing September 24th!   #PreOrderNow https://a.co/d/0dAp...