They found her in hell. Now they'll burn the world to keep her.
The dedication is the beginning of every great book, and this one certainly doesn’t miss. Mark your calendars for August 21st, debut author Sadie Owens is releasing Untamed Bonds, Untamed Bonds, an all-new dark omegaverse romance, and book one in the brand new Untamed Trilogy!
Pre-order your copy today → https://a.co/d/06How6Rf
Add Untamed Bonds to Goodreads → https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/254585858-untamed-bonds?from_search=true&from_srp=true&qid=EDfR1ArfMj&rank=1
This is a first and something I never thought I would do.
To my amazing husband for pushing me to make this dream a reality. For standing by me through thick and thin.
To Chaos Incarnate who made me believe these characters had a voice to listen to and stood by me.
To DD who made me believe that I had the talent to make this a reality.
To Boo Boo & Captain who gave a voice to these men in a way I never would have been able to. Your songs breathed life into them.
Thank you for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment