📖 We are celebrating the 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗽𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 today for 𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝗗𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 (𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 #𝟳) 𝗯𝘆 @giulialagomarsinoauthor releasing in 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 📆
➜ https://mybook.to/IfIDidntHaveYou
“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” Ben came running over, his voice filled with horror. “Woman, what in the hell are you doing?”
“Cleaning house,” I grinned.
“Fine, clean the house. Clean the whole damn thing, but my bucks stay on the wall!”
I thrust my fists on my hips, glowering at my husband. “Benjamin Parker, I will not look at those beady eyes for one more minute!”
“You don’t have to! Just close your eyes! Problem solved!”
“I can’t very well close my eyes when I’m painting.”
“Painting?” His face twisted in confusion.
I may have forgotten to inform him of my plans.
“Or writing.”
“What the hell are you gonna write?”
“A book,” I grinned. “It’s going to be amazing.”
“Since when do you write?”
My smile dropped into a scowl. “Since today. Well, probably next week since I still have to paint the room.”
A frown appeared as he thought it over, then realized what I meant, and that frown quickly turned into a scowl. “Now, hold on a minute—”
“You hold on a minute, Benjamin Parker!”
“Would you stop last naming me?” he snapped.
“I need a place to write—”
“That’s my den,” he shouted, pointing toward the house.
“And it’s about time you learned to share. I’ll be taking over.”
“That’s not the definition of sharing.”
#IfIDidntHaveYouExcerptBlast #IfIDidntHaveYouGiuliaLagomarsino #ExcerptBlast #GiuliaLagomarsinoExcerptBlast #TheLastBestPlaceForLove
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions
➜ https://mybook.to/
“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” Ben came running over, his voice filled with horror. “Woman, what in the hell are you doing?”
“Cleaning house,” I grinned.
“Fine, clean the house. Clean the whole damn thing, but my bucks stay on the wall!”
I thrust my fists on my hips, glowering at my husband. “Benjamin Parker, I will not look at those beady eyes for one more minute!”
“You don’t have to! Just close your eyes! Problem solved!”
“I can’t very well close my eyes when I’m painting.”
“Painting?” His face twisted in confusion.
I may have forgotten to inform him of my plans.
“Or writing.”
“What the hell are you gonna write?”
“A book,” I grinned. “It’s going to be amazing.”
“Since when do you write?”
My smile dropped into a scowl. “Since today. Well, probably next week since I still have to paint the room.”
A frown appeared as he thought it over, then realized what I meant, and that frown quickly turned into a scowl. “Now, hold on a minute—”
“You hold on a minute, Benjamin Parker!”
“Would you stop last naming me?” he snapped.
“I need a place to write—”
“That’s my den,” he shouted, pointing toward the house.
“And it’s about time you learned to share. I’ll be taking over.”
“That’s not the definition of sharing.”
#IfIDidntHaveYouExcerptBlast #
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions
No comments:
Post a Comment