Monday, August 3, 2026

Excerpt : The Villain


✨EXCERPT: THE VILLAIN by @vivallenauthor releasing August 7th!

#PreOrderHere 

https://mybook.to/VMatL 


He leaned in close. His skin smelled like saltwater and sun. “If you walk into this hotel room with me, that means you’re mine. When I want and how I want. Do you understand what I’m saying to you?” His harsh breath tickled my skin. “I won’t be asking. I’ll be taking.”

“When have you ever asked?” I heard myself say.

A muscle in his jaw ticked, almost like he was nervous. Cian didn’t get nervous. “This is me asking before that door locks behind us. If you don’t want this, walk away now.”

Panic fluttered in my chest, and I clutched the front of his shirt. “You’d let me?” The desperation in my voice was impossible to hide.

His eyes dropped to where my fingers twisted in the fabric at his chest before returning to my face. His shoulders dropped a fraction. He slid a hand around my neck. 

“No. I wouldn’t let you leave, Devlin. I’d hunt you down and drag you back here by your hair.”

“How many times?” I tugged his shirt tighter. I needed him to blast through every wall I put up. I had to know he’d fight for me despite my own self-sabotage. “How many times would you hunt me down and bring me back?”

He exhaled slowly, and the coiled tension bled from his face. He swayed into me until our foreheads touched. “Every time,” he said. “Over and over again. Until our last breaths.”

Our lips brushed as I whispered, “Open the door.”


#mmromance #darkromance #vivallen @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Tour: Fireline

  A scientific experiment gone horribly wrong sends an apocalyptic firestorm raging throughout the Eastern seaboard. If it reaches the Atlan...