Thursday, August 20, 2026

Release Tour: About The Green


I’ve been charged with eliminating any threats. Then evidence made her my biggest liability.

 

About The Green, the all-new single dad, forced proximity, cat and mouse, age gap dark romance, and the newest installment to the bestselling Shades of Vengeance series by bestselling author Zea Kayleigh Galan is Available Now! 

 

 

I’ve been charged with eliminating any threats. Then evidence made her my biggest liability.

She’s twelve years younger, dressed in pink, and covered in blood I can’t prove she’s spilled. I should remove the threat instead of obsessing over making her mine.

She’s the Queen’s favorite, sweet and charming, like she couldn’t hurt a fly. 

But bodies can’t disappear on their own and every instinct I have tells me the tiny woman is hiding something monstrous.

Each time I find bloody hands and suspicious trips in the night, I’m closer to showing how dangerous she is to the security of our family’s reputation.

She’s reckless and messy. 

She’s resourceful and mesmerizing.

Her bratty grins and razor-sharp tongue lured me into letting her get away with what she wants. 

If only this one time.

I should expose her, except I become the one who helps her hide the evidence.

We’ve been paired up to uncover the traitor threatening our families and that should make everything easier. Instead, I fall deeper into the twisted world that exists behind her doll-like eyes and empty smiles.

Every time I think I’ve figured her out, she shows me just how wrong I am.

The problem isn’t that she won’t stop taking lives, but that I can’t stop protecting her from the consequences of her actions. A fact that is bound to blow up in my face.

But I never questioned protection or destruction until she let me in.

So tell me, Nina.

Are you my safety… or my surrender?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teaser:Together Is Where We Belong

✨ TEASER :  TOGETHER IS WHERE WE BELONG by @authorharperfaith releasing September 24th! #PreOrderNow https://a.co/d/0dApH23S Why you need to...