✨TEASER: TWISTED LITTLE GAME by @raleighruebins releasing September 24th!
#PreOrderNow
Why you will love this book…
🔥MM Dark College Romance
🔥Mafia Bodyguard x Reckless Jock
🔥Size Kink
🔥Hired to Protect Him
🔥Rule Giver x Rule Breaker
🔥Bi Awakening
🔥Hurt/Comfort
🔥Emotional Scars & Healing
My stalker is a problem… but my bodyguard is a monster.
I never asked for Roman Petrov.
I made one mistake, got threats on my life, and now my brother hires me a bodyguard?
Roman is six-foot-five, pure muscle, and a gorgeous, scowling face.
I break a few of his rules on my first night of his protection.
Provoke him, 'til he pins me to the wall.
And something explodes between us when he lays his hands on me.
Our size difference sparks a pure physical addiction.
His two rules:
His family runs the mob… but we don’t talk about it.
And he’s usually 100% straight… but completely obsessed with me.
I can take a man who’s taller and bigger in every way.
As threats escalate, Roman demands I stay in his room, closer than ever.
When I’m attacked on campus, Roman’s unhinged, vowing to destroy anyone who hurts me.
He’s the heir to a powerful Bratva crime family, and war with the mafia is erupting now, too.
I know I’m in danger.
Lines blur between who I can or can’t trust.
But I have Roman close to me. And I believe it when he says I’m his.
✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review this awesome release: https://bit.ly/TLGRRSIGNUP
#raleighruebins #mmromance @theauthor.agency
No comments:
Post a Comment