Friday, September 4, 2026

Cover Reveal: The Bourbon Betrayal


✨ It’s cover reveal day for THE BOURBON BETRAYAL by @dkmarieauthor releasing October 20th! 

#PreOrderNow

https://a.co/d/0cC3KQcf 

 

Why you will love this book…

🥃Second-Chance Romance

🥃Secret Identity 

🥃Hidden Agenda 

🥃Generational Betrayal 

🥃Dual POV  

🥃Betrayal & Redemption 

🥃Forbidden by Family History  

🥃First Love / Reunion

New name. New face. Old vengeance. He's back to steal what the Blackstones took.

Olivier

I made myself into a stranger to walk back into Blackstone Bourbon. New name, new eyes, one job left to finish.

She was my first love. First heartbreak. Being near her again brings back the best parts of us I'd made myself forget.

It changes nothing. I still can't forget or forgive what her family did to mine.

Get in. Get what's mine. Get out.

But I forgot how sharp she is.

That is my first mistake.

Lillianna

Months of research. A folder I can't stop opening. A first name that's probably nothing.

I sign the deal. Then he laughs in my lobby, and something in me stops arguing.

So I watch. I wait for the proof I don't want.

Months later his four-year-old son hands me my answer. Olivier Sawyer is back in my family's distillery, wearing someone else's name.

I should throw him out. Instead, I don't tell my brothers. Not to protect him. To protect the one thing I've built here that isn't already theirs.

Keeping my enemy close should make him easier to control. It would, if my body didn’t like him close.

But I already made the mistake of wanting him when I was seventeen. I won't get burned by the same fire twice.

Some secrets age like bourbon in the dark. The longer they sit, the higher the price when poured. They thought they knew what broke them. They were wrong.

✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review this awesome release: https://bit.ly/TBBDKMARIESIGNUP

Cover Credit:

Avery Kingston

#coverreveal #dkmarie #secondchanceromance @theauthor.agency

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excerpt: The Half Kasst

✨ EXCERPT :  THE HALF KASST by @exploringtaboos releasing September 8th!  #PreOrderNow https://a.co/d/07pbLjpS   Threesome but make it MAGIC...