Monday, September 14, 2026

Cover Reveal: Claim

Tia Louise has revealed the covers for CLAIM!

Releasing October 29, 2026


Austin Sinclair was always my forever. Even before our parents got married.


He was my handsome prince, my future husband, and my happily ever after from the day he arrived in our hometown with his mom, a scared preteen boy running from a bad dad. Those are the facts, and they don’t change just because our parents got married the year he left for college… 


From the time I was a kid, football was my escape, my chance to be something better. 

Coach Jack Bradford was my idol, the man who could open doors for me. 

I never thought seriously about his daughter. 

She was the little girl who rode me piggyback and told everyone I was her handsome prince, and we were going to live happily ever after. Every. Single. Day. 

It was little-girl make-believe.


Now I’m back home, a football star, a single dad, and a widower. 

I’ve achieved everything I set out to accomplish. Being the new head coach at my old high school is icing on the cake. I wanted to be Coach Jack, and on paper, I am.

The only thing missing is love. 


But I find something more at home—a girl I can talk to, who knows me better than anyone.

She takes care of my daughter, who loves her instantly. She never stops telling me I’m worthy, I’m good. Then when I see her in that white bikini, I realize she’s right… 

She’s not a little girl anymore. 


But I’m eight years older than she is. I’m her stepbrother.

I have no right to want her this way. 

Until another man tries to take her, and I realize it’s too late.

Kim Bradford is my queen. I claim her, and nothing is going to steal our happily ever after.


(CLAIM is a small-town, single-dad, age-gap, “will they or won’t they” football romance. It’s packed with yearning, angst, found-family, spice, and so much love. No cheating, no cliffhanger, no third act breakup, and a guaranteed HEA.)


Photographer: Wander Aguiar
Cover Designer: Lori Jackson Design
Cover Illustrator: Laura Moore  LCM Designs
Cover Designer: Kari March Designs  


Preorder your copy today!

Amazon US: https://bit.ly/3TJ2gjT  

Amazon Worldwide: https://bit.ly/3TJ2gjT  

Audio: Coming Nov. 13th    


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4q7H5nD 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Reveal: Claim

Tia Louise has revealed the covers for CLAIM! Releasing October 29, 2026 Austin Sinclair was always my forever. Even before our parents got ...