Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Cover Reveal: Off Base


It’s cover reveal day for OFF BASE by @authorstephanierose releasing November 5th!

#PreOrderHere  

https://a.co/d/0eCG6aqz  

Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

⚾️age gap

🩷friends to lovers

⚾️she falls first

🩷he falls harder

⚾️she had his poster on her wall

🩷viral scandal

⚾️baseball player/reporter

🩷secret relationship

⚾️coach's little sister (in law)

I used to have a Nate Becker poster on my wall. Now I have to save his career. 

Ever since Nate Becker showed up as the Brooklyn Bats’ shortstop with the million-dollar smile, he’s been the object of every girl’s affection. Myself included.

While others got to watch him from afar, I had an up-close-and-personal view of my lifelong crush, thanks to the benefits of being related to the team manager. We even became friends, although the butterflies in my stomach whenever he was close never went away.

But things are different now. I’m no longer that swooning teenager. I’m a sports reporter determined to make it on my own. And not because of who my family is. 

Until a viral photo threatens Nate’s legendary career, turning the golden boy of Brooklyn into public enemy number one. Now he needs positive PR in the worst way, and I’m the one the Bats call on to make that happen. 

My job was simple: Fix the narrative. Don’t fall in love. 

Easier said than done. 

I wasn’t prepared to learn about the humble man behind the cocky grin, or see all the good he did when no one was looking. And I definitely wasn’t prepared to meet the real Nate Becker…and discover the heart of gold that beats inside that broad chest.

The man now looking at me the way I always dreamed of. 

Suddenly, professional distance turns into stolen moments. A simple touch turns into a caress. And our scorching kisses are undeniably life changing.

Giving in could cost us everything. 

Too bad we can’t help ourselves.

✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up here to promote this awesome release: https://bit.ly/OFFBASESIGNUP

Cover Credit:

Najla Qamber Designs 

#coverreveal #stephanierose #sportsromance @theauthor.agency

No comments:

Post a Comment