✨PREORDER NOW: FORBIDDEN FORWARD by @g.k.bradyauthor releasing October 22!
#PreOrderNow
https://readerlinks.com/l/
Why you will love this book:
🔥Teammate’s sister
She’s the one line he can’t afford to cross.
Jackie
I trusted the wrong man and lost everything.
My career. My savings. My home. And enough faith in my own judgment that moving in with my little brother feels safer than trusting myself again.
Then I go and fall— literally— into the arms of the one man my brother warned me to stay away from.
His enemy. His teammate. The infuriatingly handsome complication I absolutely do not need.
I’m prepared to hate him. But I’m not prepared for the way he makes me feel.
Until I stumble across who he is when no one’s watching, and suddenly I’m seeing Colby in a whole new light.
The moody forward is nothing like my brother said.
And everything I shouldn’t want.
Colby
I know what one mistake can cost, and what it means to spend the rest of your life paying for it.
The guilt. The shame. The tragedy.
I was just a kid when mine happened, and my sister has lived with the consequences ever since.
That’s why I keep people at a distance, and why losing my spot on this team is not an option.
I won’t let my sister down again, and Jackie’s brother is already looking for a reason to get rid of me.
If I don’t keep my head in the game and my hands to myself, Jackie could be that reason.
One kiss crosses the line. One night obliterates it. Every stolen touch makes it harder to remember why she’s off-limits.
If he discovers what we’re doing behind his back, I could lose the game, the girl… and the only future I’ve got left.
✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up here: https://bit.ly/
#gkbrady #hockeyromance @theauthor.agency
No comments:
Post a Comment