Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Cover Reveal: Ripping The Odds


💜💜 COVER REVEAL ðŸ’œðŸ’œ

Against all odds, she survived. Against all reason, she fell for him. RIPPING THE ODDS by @c.b.noyauthor coming October 27! 

WILL BE AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED


Getting kidnapped and losing my leg wasn’t part of the plan. Neither was falling for my boss, a member of the Russian Bratva. 

He saved me, in more ways than one. 

Zakhar Vlaschenko.

Six-feet, six-inches of raw masculinity. He was beautiful, built, and broody. Exactly my type. I had no idea he felt the same about me as I did him until I was lying in a hospital bed after he saved me from death’s door. 

My independence was shattered in the blink of an eye. Being an amputee, even the simplest activities were a struggle. They called it my new normal. My new hell was more like it.

No matter how hard I tried to push him away, Zak stayed by my side. He erased all my fears with a single look, and promised me the future I always dreamed of. 

But a life with him didn’t come without danger. His enemies were ruthless. They wanted to destroy everything he cared about. 

His brothers. 

His business.

Me.

With our love on the line, I had to make a choice. Leave my heart behind, or go all in. 


#cbnoy #mafiaromance #slowburn #wildfiremarketingsolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Reveal: Off The Grid

💜💜  COVER REVEAL  ðŸ’œðŸ’œ GRUMPY x SUNSHINE + SNOWED IN TOGETHER?!  OFF THE GRID by @jhcroixauthor is releasing on November 18th! She came to...