❄️🐺❄️BLURB REVEAL❄️🐺❄️
This wolf shifter doesn’t want a human on his territory…even if she might be his fated mate. Frightful: Snowed in at Wolf Ranch, the all-new snowed-in, fated mates, shifter romance and the next installment in the bestselling Wolf Ranch series by bestselling authors Renee Rose and Vanessa Vale is coming November 1st! Would you get snowed in with a wolf shifter?
Pre-order your copy today → https://geni.us/WRfrightful
Want some extra goodies? Join the pre-order incentive from one of the participating stores!
Kiss and Tale Bookshop
The Blanke Slate Bookshop
The Broken Spine
Under The Cover
Steamy Lit
Flutter Romance Bookstore
Flame and Fable
The Well Read Damsel
Book-A-Holic
The Last Chapter Chicago
In Bloom Bookery
Add Wolf Ranch: Frightful to Goodreads → https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/256181496-frightful?ref=nav_sb_ss_1_20
Influencers, sign up for the promotional tour here → https://airtable.com/app4GlTDeohpr2Y8x/shrkuOhw7SigRdiKT
PACK RULE 13 - PROTECT YOUR TERRITORY
I might be a happy-go-lucky Christmas tree farmer, but this holiday season, I’m all bah humbug.
Blame the beautiful, infuriating Fairchild Hotel heiress, who’s swept into town to open a–gasp–luxury resort. A spa. A freaking yoga retreat on the land next to mine.
No one in Cooper Valley hates the idea more than me. But no one needs her more than me because one whiff of her sweet scent, and I know she’s mine.
My enemy. My fated mate.
The more I fight with her, the more she gets under my skin.
When the weather outside turns frightful, we’re stranded together in my cabin.
There’s only one territory my wolf is interested in claiming this holiday. Her.
No comments:
Post a Comment