He's a badass who deals in blood and fear.
Together they're hot enough to melt your e-reader... 🔥😮💨
Stalking him was a bad idea. But falling in love with him?
That could cost me everything.
From the moment he walked into my life, Brody O’Rourke has been a thorn in my side.
So now I’m going to be a thorn in his.
He calls me a menace. A brat. And if it weren’t for the electricity I can feel sizzling between us with every kiss, every touch, I might even believe he means it.
At first, it was just for fun. A way to get some real-life experience for the books I write. Books about men like him. Controlling, possessive, dominant. Men who make their living with blood and fear, but who would burn it all down for the right woman.
But now I’m caught in the middle of a very real war being waged by men who are far more dangerous than the men I write about.
And unlike in my books, the real world doesn’t always have a happy ending…
🔗 https://geni.us/KingofTemptation
#booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #ruthlessorourkes #kingoftemptation #mafiaromance #romanticsuspense #alphamaleromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #bookbuzz #booknews #booksofinstagram #bookstagram
Stalking him was a bad idea. But falling in love with him?
That could cost me everything.
From the moment he walked into my life, Brody O’Rourke has been a thorn in my side.
So now I’m going to be a thorn in his.
He calls me a menace. A brat. And if it weren’t for the electricity I can feel sizzling between us with every kiss, every touch, I might even believe he means it.
At first, it was just for fun. A way to get some real-life experience for the books I write. Books about men like him. Controlling, possessive, dominant. Men who make their living with blood and fear, but who would burn it all down for the right woman.
But now I’m caught in the middle of a very real war being waged by men who are far more dangerous than the men I write about.
And unlike in my books, the real world doesn’t always have a happy ending…
🔗 https://geni.us/
#booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #ruthlessorourkes #kingoftemptation #mafiaromance #romanticsuspense #alphamaleromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #bookbuzz #booknews #booksofinstagram #bookstagram
No comments:
Post a Comment