Thursday, October 1, 2026

Cover Reveal: Duplicity


Duplicity by Rowan Hayes releases October 31st!

https://geni.us/DuplicityRH
Read With Kindle Unlimited

How much is a year of my life worth?

It turns out the answer is a hell of a lot, but there’s a catch. I’m more valuable asleep than I am awake. Go figure.

They offered me the deal of a lifetime. It was also the only way I could get my life back. Five years in a suspension pod, and when I came to, I’d be a rich man. I’d have more than enough to fix my broken body and start a new life. It would have been perfect—except someone canceled my wake-up call.

Now that I’m awake, I need answers, allies, and the money I’m owed. But first, I need to get my body back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release: Not Yours To Want

✨ Let’s celebrate! It ’s release  day for  NOT YOURS TO WANT  by @author kimberlyknight! Grab it in KU!    # OneClick Now https://books2read...