Saturday, October 10, 2026

Release Boost: The Sleight Before Christmas


✨Did you see?✨THE SLEIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS by Kate Stewart is available NOW! Grab it now in  a new Deluxe Limited Edition Paperback at a store near you! Don't miss the DELUXE LIMITED EDITION PAPERBACK featuring glittering gloss, stenciled edges, designed interior, and bonus content! 

Grab you copy here 

https://www.kensingtonbooks.com/shop/the-sleight-before-christmas-deluxe-limited-edition/

You will love The Sleight Before Christmas if you love:

🎄Already Married

🩵Dual Timeline

🎄Rekindling Love

🩵Return to Hometown

🎄Love at Christmas

🩵Love & Parenting

🎄Marriage After Kids

🩵Forced Proximity

🎄Second Chance Dynamics

From the New York Times and internationally bestselling author of The Plight Before Christmas and The Ravenhood Trilogy comes a heartwarming, spicy, holiday themed romantic dramedy with ALL of the FEELS!

My kids are a**holes.

Yeah, I said it. I said the thing no father is supposed to say about their children, and I’ll say it again because I miss my wife.

The Sleight Before Christmas is book #2 in The Holiday Hijinx series. While it can be read as a stand-alone, it is highly recommended that you read The Plight Before Christmas first.

#newbookalert #holidayromance #katestewart @theauthor.agency @kensingtonbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sale: The Prince’s Poisoned Vow

The Prince's Poisoned Vow by Hailey Turner   is 99 cents for a limited time! Download for 99 cents on Amazon! Visit  Hailey Turner ’s we...