Monday, October 5, 2026

Release: Postpartum Spells & Infant Hells


HAVING MAGICAL TRIPLETS HAS NEVER BEEN SO THRILLING...
Happy release day to Brenda Trim!
Postpartum Spells & Infant Hells is now live! 
🎉
 

Two weeks of peace. That's all I got.
After defeating the Harvesters, I thought my biggest challenge would be functioning on zero sleep with three-month-old triplets. Lucky for me, supernatural motherhood has a few more surprises in store.
Like ghost children appearing in my nursery. Translucent kids with haunting silver eyes, begging for help I don't know how to give. And the thing that's hunting them is also hunting my babies.
Of course, I can't just let lost souls suffer. So despite the warnings, despite the cost (hello, instant aging), I perform a ritual to help them cross over. Because that's what we do in this family—we help, even when it's stupid.
Big mistake. Huge.
Turns out, saving those echo children caught the attention of something ancient. Something that's been stealing convergence-born children for centuries, trapping them in a place between worlds. And my triplets? They're broadcasting their location like a magical lighthouse.
Now I've got a choice: hide and hope this thing gets bored, or figure out what the hell it's building with all those stolen children before it comes for mine.
You know me. I'm not great at hiding.
So even though I'm sleep deprived, it's time to go on offense and take the fight to an entity that can literally reshape reality. With a network of questionable allies, a familiar who thinks I'm insane, and a husband who's definitely not thrilled about me using our babies as bait.
What could possibly go wrong?
If you like snarky heroines who make terrible decisions for the right reasons, found family that fights together, and cosmic threats that require more than punching, you'll love Postpartum Spells & Infant Hells.

About Brenda:

A USA Today bestselling author, Brenda loves everything paranormal. She has co-authored over twenty-five books in the best-selling Dark Warrior Alliance series, as well as the Hollow Rock Shifters series. She also has best-selling solo titles readers are raving about.

Brenda created worlds that feature dangerously handsome heroes and feisty heroines. With the help of popcorn and candy, she takes dragons, fairies, witches, vampires, and so much more and brings them to life. She lives in Texas with her husband and three kids who fuel not only her heart but her life.

If she's not writing, she's reading, traveling, or knee-deep in projects with her husband and five sisters. She encourages readers to Dream Big. If your dreams don't terrify and electrify you then they aren't big enough!  

Follow Brenda!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3nm4TTN
BookBub: https://bit.ly/3lkCvQp
Facebook: https://bit.ly/2SvQHte
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3lcKHCb
Instagram: https://bit.ly/33yg5oM
Twitter: https://bit.ly/2StFQQH
Website: https://www.brendatrim.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Release: Postpartum Spells & Infant Hells

HAVING MAGICAL TRIPLETS HAS NEVER BEEN SO THRILLING... Happy release day to Brenda Trim ! Postpartum Spells & Infant Hells is now live! ...